|Shopping cart is empty.|
Why Choose Miss Fit?
The pole dancing community is ever expanding, connected locally and internationally through websites, blogs, social media and pole magazines, we all share a passion, and an obsession. Most are happy to attend classes or to play on their pole at home, others choose to take it to a higher level through competitions which are held from a regional, national and world championship level. Most importantly, we do it because quite simply, we love it. Great friendships develop in the classes, it’s a great way for women to connect and support each other.
- We have produced for you the eBook "Fit By Choice - the Pole Dancing Way", which you can download from this website. It describes the fundamental moves that we teach in each of our STAR levels, our favourite stretches, plus advice on diet, weight loss and keeping fit and flexible.
- Two handy locations – Miss Fit Dance Studio operates at Artarmon and Castle Hill. Easy to get to and with free parking right at our door.
- Our studios are stunning!! Designed specifically for pole dancers they are spacious, private, carpeted for greater comfort, air-conditioned and squeaky clean. We have a range of different poles in each studio so there’s a perfect pole for every hand size. Full change and bathroom facilities on site. Luxuriously decorated, and with soft lighting, it’s your escape from the humdrum of work, study or family each week!
- Our teachers are professionals – fitness instructors, full-time dancers, gymnasts and professionally trained teachers. We are all very experienced and passionate about pole dancing.
- Every Miss Fit student is insured.
- We want you to be able to share our joy for pole!
- Our class sizes are small, so your teacher can get to know you personally and is there to help you achieve your goals. Everyone has their own pole.
Your event was run so professionally and the girls were all commenting on how much they all enjoyed it.
J March 2011
Thank you the comp was easily the best i've ever been in - your running of it was simply perfect, it was a real pleasure to dance in.
Belinda June 2011
- We make it fun!!!
- All our students receive our weekly email newsletter to keep you connected with what’s happening at Miss Fit Dance Studio, as well as the wider pole dancing community.
- We provide you with your choreography in a written and video format to assist you with the learning of your dance routine.
- You have the opportunity to dress up and perform your dance routine with your class group at our end of term Grad Nights.
- We can arrange catch up classes if you happen to miss your regular class.
- At our Castle Hill studio, we have a state of the art video set up and plasma screen to assist with the teaching of dance routines.
- Students at Miss Fit Dance Studio receive discounts on our custom-made clothing, dance poles and pole accessories, which are available to purchase either at our studios or on-line.
- We run workshops with special guest teachers to further enhance your pole technique and range of dance styles.
- We run pole competitions that are open to all, another way to challenge yourself and display your artistry.
- We cater for every need for pole dancers.
- We care about what we do, and we want to ensure that you achieve your goals.