It doesn’t matter where you are on the fitness spectrum, we have classes to suit everyone. For absolute beginners to elite polers, yoga junkies, wannabe acrobats, or if you just want to throw on your heels and get in touch with your sensual side we have a smorgasbord of classes to tempt you. You do not need to be a current student to attend any of these workshops, guys are welcome too – check with us first to see if the class is suitable.
Our most popular classes – Beginners Pole, Aerial Yoga and Conditioning Classes – will be running at the same times each week, so you can still enjoy your regular workout. Fit your fitness around your schedule.
OR you can choose from our a la carte menu of workshops. You can book a casual class, or save $ and bundle several classes into one of our packages.
Check out the TIMETABLE PAGEfor all the package and timetabling details.
Special guest instructors….
Our specialist instructors include the 2014 Australian Pole Champion Andrea Ryff, the Miss Pole Dance Australia perennial Miss Amber Ray teaching aerial hoop and Hip Hop, the serene Miss Bliss teaching Acro Yoga, Burlesque glamazon Holly J’aDoll teaching old school glamour (and more!), as well as professional make up artist Kristin Stewart running her Glamour Make Up MasterClass.
All your favourite Miss Fit teachers are teaching workshops that tap into their inner genius so that they can share their skills with you – Acro Balance, static pole, sexy floor work, pole doubles, contemporary dance, flexibility, strength training, pole flips and drops. We have 38 different classes for you to choose from!
Find the workshop descriptions on our Mini Term Classes Page
Burlesque and sexy workshops
It’s all about tease! Let your hair down, strap on your heels and have fun. Learn how to display your seductive prowess, create devastating body lines and master a sassy swivel like it aint nobody’s business.
Burlesque glamour, cheeky chair routines, twerking, smoking hot floor work or SLAP it in a Strip and Lap Dancing class. You choose! Develop your very own brand of old-school poise and ultra body confidence in a supportive and positive environment.
Rest assured there’s no nudity in these classes (not on purpose anyway!), any clothing removal is extra layers on top of your fitness gear.
Savour the Sexy Workshop options from the TIMETABLES PAGE
Fit for Christmas
Turn flab to fab in our conditioning classes, with even more to choose from, no excuses for not being ready to show off your gorgeous bod at the beach this summer.
- Summer Bodies (as the name suggests) for toning and weight loss targeting legs and butt, core and upper body
- Flexy is Sexy – try to turn yourself into a human pretzel
- Strength Training with Miss Fit – targeting the muscle groups you need to develop for advanced pole moves, so you can keep poling for the longterm
- Acro Balance – master anything upside down – elbow stands, head stands and hand stands – impress the family on Christmas Day (-:
Up up and away – go aerial!
Our aerial yoginis are in for some treats. Do you prefer gentler Aerial Yoga, or like to be really pushed with Aerial Exercise? You can attend your regular class each week. Our Advanced Aerial yoginis will also have regular classes, and master instructor John has put together a fun workshop Flipping Out – enough said!
You should definitely try Acro Yoga. This is a blend of acrobatics and yoga, it’s a really fun and empowering way to get in shape and makes you feel connected with your group. It’s a partner practice that involves one person acting as a base, who keeps in contact with the ground to support the flyer, who is lifted into various poses that stretch and strengthen the entire body. You do not need any previous yoga experience, nor do you need to be a particular body type – big guys can fly and little girls can carry, that is what amazes many.
Guys are very welcome to join this class, but don’t assume you’ll always be the base – the polers are always keen to show off their strength.
Find out when to fly on the Timetables page
Pole, pole and more pole
There is so much to choose from, with 22 different pole workshops on offer.
- For absolute beginners we have a 4 week express course, Beginners Pole.
- If you’re just completing a 1 STAR term with us and looking for more of a challenge you should choose Basic Inversions, Pole Perfection, Static Pole or Pole Play.
- 2 STARs and higher levels have a range of technique and choreography workshops to choose from – Basic Inversions, Christmas Chorie, Contemporary Pole Flow, Dance Connection, Pole Perfection, Pole Play, Static Pole and Symphony Styles
- 3 STARs can use their inverts in the following workshops Andrea Ryffs Sweaty Betty, Amber Rays Hip Hop nPole, Double Trouble, Freestyle Love, FU Miley, I Feel Lurve, Pole Perfection, RnB nPole, Static Pole and Symphony Styles
- 4 STARs will be challenged with Sweaty Betty, Intermediate Flying High, Pole Perfection, Pole Play, Static Pole and Symphony Styles
- 5 STAR and higher students should choose Andrea Ryffs Grace and Flow, AnDre’s Favourite Flips, Advanced Tumbles and Tricks with Megan and any of the other workshops
And our regular Mums and Bubs Pole Fitness and well as Pole Boys classes will be running for the mini term (-:
Dowload the PDFs on the Timetable Page to work out your program
Contact Miss Fit
Not sure which workshops are right for you? Feel free to contact me and I’ll help you out.
Sarah T aka Miss Fit
0431 244 162