Strength. Confidence. Miss Fit.
Are you looking for an articulate and experienced contact from the Pole Dancing & Aerial Yoga world? Dr Sarah Thompson, aka Miss Fit, has been featured in a range of media forums and is available for comment. She is an internationally accredited Pole Fitness and Aerial Yoga instructor, Director of Sydney’s largest & most successful Pole & Aerial fitness studios. Miss Fit is actively involved in the promotion of healthy lifestyle and empowerment of women of all ages.
Miss Fit has been featured in the following Media:
- Yahoo Media – Living Your Dreams – Jan 2020
- Channel 9 – Today Show – July 2018
- Channel 10 – Studio 10 – January 2016
- Foxtel – Embarrassing Bodies Down Under – 2015
- Woman’s Day – How to Change Careers – June 2014
- Channel 7 – The Morning Show – February 2014
- Health Professional Radio – BodyFit Weight Loss Program – August 2014
- Sunday Telegraph, Body and Soul – Best Pole Dancing Schools in NSW – February 2014
- Prevention Magazine – Age of Enlightenment – October 2013
- Women’s Health and Fitness – Your Flex is on Fire – September 2013
- Jetstar Inflight magazine – Winter Fitness Options – February 2013
- North Shore Times – front cover – July 2012
- Vet Practice Magazine – profile piece – July 2009
Studio 10 – Crazy Fitness For 2016
Lots of fun being had trying out the Fly Gym slings.
Encore! Sydney Pole Show
2 examples of the Miss Fit instructors performing at Encore! Sydney Pole Show
Miss Fit Featured In Body & Soul
The article listed the Top 10 Pole Dancing Studios in Sydney with Miss Fit positioned at the top of the list.
Health Professional Radio
Listen in as Sarah (aka Miss Fit) speaks about the early days of Miss Fit on the Health Professionals Radio Network.
Featuring the BodyFit weight loss program, Miss Fit discusses the positive outcomes Pole Dancing has on those who embrace it
Come on a short journey with our some of our students. Filmed over a single term, we see the classes, their passion, training, fun, hard work, friendship and elation on fulfilling their Sweet Dream.
Miss Fit – results that dreams are made of.
Attention Location Scouts
Our Castle Hill and Artarmon locations are available to rent for film shoots, audition or rehearsal spaces. They have high ceilings,
lighting gantries and can be totally blacked out. Dance poles can be removed if required. Floors are carpeted.
They have been used as locations for Embarrassing Bodies Down Under, Channel 7 Morning Show, Winners & Losers and numerous
other short film productions.